Photo via: westelm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- If we talk about the importance of the table as compared to other wooden furniture items then I guess this would be a pretty hours long debate. In the simplest words I would say that a house cannot be called a properly managed one if it is lacking a comprehensive range of wooden tables’ atleast. Let’s try making a pallet DIY coffee table.
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty cool and cheap way to get your favorite p…
- I made this for the boys playroom. Get a pallet and paint it. Find a crib mattress. Use your favorite fitted crib sheet tutorial, make some pillows, and there you have it.
- DIY curtain panels using Kravets Windsor Smith Riad in Clove fabric. Learn more about this office space along with ways you can get the same look!
- With imagination, you can create anything with pallets or re-purposed wood from the pallets. To help get you going, here are 20 Recycled Pallet Ideas.
- Moving aint cheap! If youve only got pennies left over from your move and can only afford a cheap table and mismatched chairs, dont get yourself down. Spruce them up with some spray paint and make your miscellaneous look masterful. Check out our pin about painting furniture for tips!
- Table runners are an easy and effective way to dress up an ordinary table and they come in a wide variety of sizes, materials and colors. While you can follow guidelines when using table runners, you may also decide to get creative and use them in different ways. | How to Use Table Runners from LoveToKnow
- FOAM crown molding is easier to install than traditional molding, but once its up, it looks the same! No power tools required, it is installed with glue. Pre-made corners available too! DIY home upgrades for the beginning remodeler.
- Wrap a piece of cardboard in fabric and put at back of bookcase instead of painting or wallpaper. Could change out as often as you wanted.
- DIY Custom Jewelry Bust. I love this! What a great way to display a special necklace! Cute for decor; cover it with fabric or your choice!