Photo via: biggerthanthethreeofus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We all know that youngsters need to get a good night’s sleep. And thanks to our collection of kids beds, they’ll get just that. If you’re looking for kids bedroom furniture that’s made to last, The Land of Nod has everything you need for a cozy (yet durable) nest. From a twin and full to bunk beds and daybeds, there’s a size and style to suit every bedroom design. Now, making the bed is another story.
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- I made this for the boys playroom. Get a pallet and paint it. Find a crib mattress. Use your favorite fitted crib sheet tutorial, make some pillows, and there you have it.
- DONT PAINT YOUR WOOD TRIM! Put down the paint brush and get great decorating ideas for houses with wood trim. This is a must pin!
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- Give your office a charming and contemporary update with the Threshold Darley Writing Desk in Vintage Oak. With 2 easy pullout drawers in front and a handy pop-up power source in back, simplicity never looked so good. A large surface area means you can spread out your paperwork, making this desk the perfect blend of form and function.
- If we talk about the importance of the table as compared to other wooden furniture items then I guess this would be a pretty hours long debate. In the simplest words I would say that a house cannot be called a properly managed one if it is lacking a comprehensive range of wooden tables’ atleast. Let’s try making a pallet DIY coffee table.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home styling decorating
- Four ideas for making your home feel more warm and cozy.
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�