Photo via: teachmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One Room Challenge Girls Bedroom Makeover on the cheap. Glitter Confetti Girls Bedroom with DIYs!
- Remembering this when i paint my new house — To get rid of paint fumes… add a tablespoon of vanilla extract to a gallon of paint, mix well. It does not effect paint color! And makes the whole room smell like vanilla when youre done! Need this now!!!
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table-THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO DO IN MY BASEMENT
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- ::pops of purple for an outdoor room::
- Love this cute tween girls bedroom! So many DIY projects and organization ideas for decorating. Love the teal / blue/ paint color. So pretty!
- Every home that uses a central heating or air conditioning system uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature of the home. Thermostats allow you to pick the temperature you want the room to be, while showing you the current temperature. There are several models of thermostats available for your home, from old fashioned mercury thermostats to digital thermostats that you can program. | What Thermostat Do I Need for My Home? from LoveToKnow
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …
- Favorite Pastel Paint Purple
- I know this is for little girls. But good idea for my closet:) Since I cant have any doors in my house.
- Better Homes and Gardens Paint Colors. Get the paint color names, plus tips and tricks for decorating with color. Gravelstone by Behr, Full Moon by Pratt and Lambert, Grizzle Gray SW 7068 Sherwin Williams, Haven of Coziness Clark + Kensington. paintColor Gray
- how to paint thrift store futniture that has a veneer or finish on it How-to-paint-a-wood-dresser The dresser my cousin gave me does not match my room, so this is a good idea… Then again, Im still a teen, and gonna need my mom to Take me out ¦)