Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Foyer with dark hardwood floors and herringbone detail. Soft gray walls are Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore.
- Benjamin Moore™ Color Combination for exterior – Exterior 36 Scheme: Camouflage, Gloucester Sage and Nantucket Gray
- Color scheme for a house – Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments, Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, Camouflage, Simple White, and Wedgewood Gray
- A Rural Urban | Whole house color scheme
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- Good to remember for choosing pillows, curtains, rugs. Pattern mixing= geometric (row 1)+organic (row 2) +small scale (row 3). All patterns should have some color cohesion, or fit loosely into your color scheme.
- Add a pop of statement color to your home with one of these gorgeous, bold vintage area rugs. Theyre beautifully priced, too. sponsored myrugsusa
- Hardwood floor cleaner
- The Colors of Hardwood
- Take advantage of the empty space beneath a staircase by installing custom-sized drawers.
- Easy staircase update from abeautifulmess.com
- a great page to look at if you are struggling with how to hang pictures on your staircase.