Photo via: honeywerehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing DIY Kitchen Makeover, love the open cabinets above the microwave and the shelving below the cabinets
- DIY Book Page Botanical Art | Blesser House – So pretty and cheap!
- If we talk about the importance of the table as compared to other wooden furniture items then I guess this would be a pretty hours long debate. In the simplest words I would say that a house cannot be called a properly managed one if it is lacking a comprehensive range of wooden tables’ atleast. Let’s try making a pallet DIY coffee table.
- Fireplace with herringbone pattern brick work and built in shelving – by Rafterhouse.
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Give Your Old Bathroom Cabinets A Facelift – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- 896 Likes, 49 Comments – Kristyn Cole | At Home (@kristyncole) on Instagram: “Found this super cute white wooden tray in the dollar spot at Target yesterday! I think I need 30…”
- Great ideas for decorating with Greenery, Pantone’s color of the year, in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom and throughout the house.
- Your tiny bathroom is about to look insanely gorgeous!
- Simple yet gorgeous bathroom.
- Easy DIY open shelves tutorial – so elegant!
- Shabby Chic Pink A gorgeous white buffet is the focus of this shabby chic master bathroom by RMS user MyLittleYellowHouse. The pink walls and frills are a soft contrast against the white buffet and mirror and make this space perfect for any girly girl. HGTV Idea
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.