Photo via: decoholic.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo ~ Great pin! For Oahu architectural design visit http://ownerbuiltdesign.com
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Another great find on zulily! White Mr & Mrs Wall Art by Z Create Design zulilyfinds
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- Hello! I am Amy and I blog over at Amy Giggles Designs! I met Wendy at Alt for Everyone and we decided to bring our passion for interior design together to create a mini series for you! I am currently taking Intro to Interior Design at the University of Louisville and am really enjoying…
- Year Round Tulips – Home and Garden Design… I have done this and it works!!
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- Side Table Decor Ideas. How decorate side table or bedroom nightstand. Interior Design by Beth Webb Interiors.
- Contemporary Garden Design Manchester
- Design Decor & Disha: Indian Homes
- How to Make DIY String Art Tutorial: A step by step guide to creating your own beautiful string art design!
- Home decor, interior design, popular pin, home, decor, DIY home decor, budget decorating, frugal living.