Photo via: christinasadventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moving aint cheap! If youve only got pennies left over from your move and can only afford a cheap table and mismatched chairs, dont get yourself down. Spruce them up with some spray paint and make your miscellaneous look masterful. Check out our pin about painting furniture for tips!
- If youve ever been stuck in an outdated house and didnt have the money to renovate, this blog is a GREAT resource to help you make the MOST of what you already have! Tons of DIY and budget decorating ideas for even the tiniest budgets.
- Get some great beadboard ideas for your home, to give it a cottage feel. With these 8 different ways to use it, you are sure to make your home unique.
- Finding that perfect paint color can be tough. With this secret advice youll be sure to find your perfect paint color. paint decor color
- Shop for Shower Curtains online at Macys.com. The bold stripes of the Harbour shower curtain from kate spade new york bring a splash of modern style to your bathroom decor.
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style
- DONT PAINT YOUR WOOD TRIM! Put down the paint brush and get great decorating ideas for houses with wood trim. This is a must pin!
- Refresh any room with this hand-tufted wool rug featuring a Moroccan tile motif. Get this great find and more home decor at up to 70% off at jossandmain.com
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Three steps for thinking about how to get better closet organization. Great closet image inspiration too!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- 18 Incredible Farmhouse Bathroom Floor Tiles – Page 17 of 19 – Twelve On Main