Photo via: howtodecorate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step by Step guide on how to build this Chunky Farmhouse Coffee Table
- Not sure what size shade you need for your new table lamp? Heres our handy guide for picking one thats just right.
- Cleaning out clutter can be a tough task, especially if you have been letting it build up for a while. Instead of setting aside a huge block of time to take
- Dont let boring doors get you down — these simple ways to update flat doors will give your basic interior and bifold doors some style on a budget.
- Today I don’t want to share with you my dining room alone but some basic tips about design and color. I am a firm believer that YOUR home should speak about you. It should be a place that you love because it is not just pleasant to look at but because it warms up your soul. A home and a house are NOT the …
- TUTORIAL: DIY door casings. They make basic, builder-grade look custom and expensive.
- If you have basic sewing skills, you can master these common upholstering techniques.
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Patching and Painting Baseboards
- A comprehensive guide for how to organize, decorate and add style to a small bedroom.
- This is the ultimate college packing list for freshmen. Are you struggling deciding what to pack? We have the perfect packing guide for you!
- This Bedroom Layout Guide has four bedroom layouts to show how to arrange your bedroom furniture. Maximize relaxation, storage, and small spaces in style!