Photo via: howtodecorate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step by Step guide on how to build this Chunky Farmhouse Coffee Table
- Not sure what size shade you need for your new table lamp? Heres our handy guide for picking one thats just right.
- Cleaning out clutter can be a tough task, especially if you have been letting it build up for a while. Instead of setting aside a huge block of time to take
- Dont let boring doors get you down — these simple ways to update flat doors will give your basic interior and bifold doors some style on a budget.
- Today I don’t want to share with you my dining room alone but some basic tips about design and color. I am a firm believer that YOUR home should speak about you. It should be a place that you love because it is not just pleasant to look at but because it warms up your soul. A home and a house are NOT the …
- TUTORIAL: DIY door casings. They make basic, builder-grade look custom and expensive.
- If you have basic sewing skills, you can master these common upholstering techniques.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Patching and Painting Baseboards
- A comprehensive guide for how to organize, decorate and add style to a small bedroom.
- This Bedroom Layout Guide has four bedroom layouts to show how to arrange your bedroom furniture. Maximize relaxation, storage, and small spaces in style!
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- Determine if youre more of a minimalist or maximalist—or fall somewhere in between—with our handy illustrated guide. Like mom used to say, making your bed