Photo via: store.willowhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Tins as Utensil holders or pens/pencil scissors @Traci Rhodes-Rushing
- Great idea for an old rake. Turn it into a stemware holder. Thanks to Country Living Magazine for this great tip!
- How to Hang Plates as Wall Art
- Simple, fast and easy no sew window treatments that I posted about on my blog are being featured in First Magazine | InMyOwnStyle
- Mason Jar Tissue Holders | landeelu.com Such a cute and easy way to have tissues in any room! And you can decorate the mason jar however you want to fit into any decor!
- Recycled toilet tissue tubes make handy-dandy holders for markers, pencils, pens, paint brushes, & varioius tools. Tin cans, all the same size, would work well, too! This would be a good storage solution for growing Copic markers collections. ♥
- Easy shower organization for a family of five. Shower Rod across the back of the shower and designated racks for each person. Ma and Pa are sharing the big one, big brother has his own, and the two little girls share one.
- Ikea spice racks – Book Shelves
- 10 DIY Laundry Drying Racks For Small Spaces
- Wired baskets stand in for luggage racks, and made-in-Austin sconces allow her guests to read without disturbing their roommates.
- 15 Creative Clothes Drying Racks | Apartment Therapy
- String Holder For Flower Pot To Hang