Photo via: store.willowhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for an old rake. Turn it into a stemware holder. Thanks to Country Living Magazine for this great tip!
- How to Hang Plates as Wall Art
- Recycled toilet tissue tubes make handy-dandy holders for markers, pencils, pens, paint brushes, & varioius tools. Tin cans, all the same size, would work well, too! This would be a good storage solution for growing Copic markers collections. ♥
- Simple, fast and easy no sew window treatments that I posted about on my blog are being featured in First Magazine | InMyOwnStyle
- Ikea spice racks – Book Shelves
- Wired baskets stand in for luggage racks, and made-in-Austin sconces allow her guests to read without disturbing their roommates.
- 10 DIY Laundry Drying Racks For Small Spaces
- Easy shower organization for a family of five. Shower Rod across the back of the shower and designated racks for each person. Ma and Pa are sharing the big one, big brother has his own, and the two little girls share one.
- 15 Creative Clothes Drying Racks | Apartment Therapy
- String Holder For Flower Pot To Hang
- How to decorate with plates on a wall. Great tips on how to arrange and hang plates. Beautiful dish wall inspiration
- i like this. change the colors to black and white or silver/grey and could make bigger statements around the reception…maybe even hang some pictures on them