Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 of the best and most unbelievable crafts made cheap with things from the dollar store! via littleredwindow.com
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Give Your Old Bathroom Cabinets A Facelift – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- Shot glass shelf made by my bf. Goal is to collect shot glasses from all around the country! goals travel diy shotglassshelf
- Cupcake stand made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store. Paint a bright color & this would be so cute.
- Mediterranean White – a creamy white paint for the kitchen | White Paint Collection from Restoration Hardware
- Painting interior doors black is an inexpensive way to update the interior of a home – especially if you also choose beautiful new hardware.
- Living Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget – Super ideaaa! How fun is this?!
- Friday Feature: Living Room – 5 Take away decorating tips you can apply to your own space!
- Great idea for an old rake. Turn it into a stemware holder. Thanks to Country Living Magazine for this great tip!
- Home decor, interior design, popular pin, home, decor, DIY home decor, budget decorating, frugal living.
- Turn some plumbing supplies and a couple of old planks into a great rustic industrial style coffee table. diy home decor