Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- Crochet Basket for toys (heck…for anything you want! Wouldnt onions and potatoes in a pantry be great!)
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Take advantage of wasted space in your pantry
- The HGTV hosts reveal a few essential measurements—from area rug size to chandelier height—thatll help you decorate your space to scale.
- This Helpful Guide Will Help You Find The Patio Stones That Compliment Your Personal Style and Your Home’s OutdoorSpace. -HouseLogic HomeOwnerTips
- Key Elements of a Family Command Center – A Command Center is a great idea to help you organize your home.
- Simple tutorial to help you remove wax residue from candle jars and use them in your home decor. I love how these turned out!
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- If you are looking for some clever tips and tricks to help make your everyday live much easier, then you are in right place. Life hacks will help you to get things done and get them done easily and quickly. So here we have listed to you a lot of super simple, everyday life hacks […]
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …