Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres another great project you can do with an old vintage frame — repaint it and turn it into a framed bulletin board like Lisa of Celebrate Creativity in all its forms.
- Are you looking for a way to bring back the shine and lustre on your faded aluminum patio furniture. Heres a simple ingredient that will make this an easy job. .:
- Learn how to paint furniture and get a smooth finish for your next painting project. Detailed video and written instructions will give you the tools to update your furniture.
- As an artist, this homeowner was no stranger to painting. But the house was the biggest project they would ever take on. That’s why they chose Olympic® ONE® Exterior paint. With blue and green shades that reflected the homeowner’s personality and a weather-resistant finish for durability, the home will look like a masterpiece for years to come.
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- Learn how to turn a simple planked wall into a multi colored beachy, multi-colored Coastal Planked Wall with the help of milk paint!
- How to paint stripes on curtains using freezer paper! I have drop cloth curtains Ive been meaning to paint… heres how!
- Storage solution for small entryway – add hooks. Frame gallery and chevron rug add visual interest.
- 25 Small Kitchen Design Ideas | Storage solution and decor tricks to maximize your space | @stylecaster
- Is your living room missing something? These accent chairs are the perfect solution for empty corners. Visit AllModern today and sign up for exclusive access to deals on everything you need for your modern home at up to 60% off with free shipping on orders over $49.
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- DIY farmhouse table – LOVE!!!! Scott and I have a rather large table and I want to change things up when we do move. This looks like a fun project! Britt, you will have to help me!!!!