Photo via: drivenbydecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- We’re pretty convinced that mid-century design will never go out of style. So the permanence and investment in a brass, eclectic lighting fixture shouldn’t be as scary as it seems.
- In case you were wondering how interior designers tables are styled so well. There IS a formula!.
- Its January and time to get organized! Were organizing small items with a fashionable box from Michaels.
- Please check our homepage for the latest SHOP UPDATE to ensure accurate processing time. Due to high volume of orders our turnaround times have varied. Were happy to accommodate delivery dates if agreed upon before purchase. Please message us!
- We had four chairs that were begging to become a bench, but we just couldnt figure out how to accomplish that without the bench having a curve. You can see in…
- Going to ask my partner for a make up station like this… hmm just were to put it 🙂
- Different night tables to use in the bedroom decor add a drawer and were in business.
- Organization Station – 10 Laundry Room Ideas We’re Obsessed With – Southernliving. Laundry rooms are hard-working spaces. Max out your storage and workspace with a meticulously thought-out organization station. This one has a place for everything. See Pin
- 10 Places To Shop When Decorating On A Budget. Who knew there were more than IKEA and Target??!
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- I want this in my bathroom — if there were only room.