Photo via: wonenonline.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- House of Turquoise: Alisha Gwen Interior Design
- Hanging art – Interior Designer Secrets – House Beautiful
- Barn House Vaulted Ceilings Living Room: a beach barn house on Martha’s Vineyard by Hutker Architects and Liz Stiving-Nichols of Martha’s Vineyard Interior Design.
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Color scheme for a house – Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments, Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, Camouflage, Simple White, and Wedgewood Gray
- Use tape to give your washer and dryer new life. | 27 DIY Ways To Give Your House A Quick Pick-Me-Up
- Because every house needs a Death Star disco ball.
- This House, Unoccupied For Nearly 60 Years, Is Like A Slice Of The 50’s Frozen In Time!
- Kitchen Refresh With True Value Part 1 via A House in the Hills
- Wood laminate furniture is often the epitome of an impulse purchase. You love it when it first arrives at your house, and it fills its desired function. But after a few months or…
- How to Organize Every Space in Your House
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe