Photo via: houseofturquoise.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- turquoise contemporary feminine bedroom | modern furniture set | round turquoise table lamp | low bed without headboard | contemporary headboard ideas | turquoise bedroom bench | green blue and turquoise abstract canvas print | large oversized artwork as headboard | residential interior design ideas | picked out home decor | modern home decor blog | contemporary sculpture in bedroom
- Barn House Vaulted Ceilings Living Room: a beach barn house on Martha’s Vineyard by Hutker Architects and Liz Stiving-Nichols of Martha’s Vineyard Interior Design.
- Interior Design: What is a Kilim Rug? Learn about this style trend and see pretty images of rooms designed around them.
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- Hello! I am Amy and I blog over at Amy Giggles Designs! I met Wendy at Alt for Everyone and we decided to bring our passion for interior design together to create a mini series for you! I am currently taking Intro to Interior Design at the University of Louisville and am really enjoying…
- History of interior design infographic via http://www.iconwallstickers.co.uk/the-history-of-interior-design
- How Do You Design and Organize a Beautiful Home Library? What Kinds Of Lighting Should You Use? See examples on Hadley Court | Interior Design | Books | Organization | Home Library
- a collection of interior design cheat sheets and infographics: Seating capacities, area rug sizes, bed pillow arrangements, headboard styles, curtain styles, gallery wall layouts….
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Hanging art – Interior Designer Secrets – House Beautiful
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Making the house a home without a high end budget. Design, Interiors, DIY and Vintage.