Photo via: houseofhargrove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- Barn House Vaulted Ceilings Living Room: a beach barn house on Martha’s Vineyard by Hutker Architects and Liz Stiving-Nichols of Martha’s Vineyard Interior Design.
- Summer House Tour 2014 | Craftberry Bush
- Beautiful Library Lights – Design Chic – love the baskets in the bookcase!
- Rustic Home Decor | Ana White | DIY | Shanty 2 Chic | Rustic | Shabby Chic | Entry Way Table | Coffee Table | Living Room | Reclaimed Wood | Salvaged Wood | Living Room Ideas | End Tables | Industrial Decor
- 10 Design Ideas to Steal from Luxury Hotels | House Beautiful
- Summer House Tour and Seven Farmhouse Projects
- Black and white living room styling | interior design, home decor, design, decor. More ideas at http://www.bocadolobo.com/en/products/coffee-cocktail-tables.php
- How to Choose the Right Art for a Room Photos | Architectural Digest | large artwork paintings and sculpture for modern residential interiors | sitting room | contemporary interior design ideas | fine art | buying art | decorating with artwork
- Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper | Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper – A small house built with huge ideas and the greatest designs, no stone was left unturned in the renovation of this fixer-upper. Standing tall from the Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper Have a look.. http://decoholic.org/2017/05/18/total-makeover-1930s-fixer-upper/
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Ideas at the House: Ideas for an Organized Laundry Room – The Country …