Photo via: thriftydecorchick.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thinking about painting kitchen cabinets? Click ahead to see a round up of our favorite paints colors for the job and see how it looks in a space…
- Learn how to give your kitchen cabinets an upgrade by filling in the empty space above the cabinets.
- HOW TO ADD SEASONAL DECOR TO YOUR HOME Lets accent our homes with the season
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- These 12 perfectly pink kitchens knock it out of the park. From pink cabinets, flooring, lighting, appliances and everything else you can image, theyve got pink in all the right places.
- How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets (A step-by-step guide!)
- How To Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- A great blog on how to decorate above the kitchen cabinets.
- Kitchen Island Lighting Guide. How many lights? How big? How high? How far apart?
- 6 easy ways to add Fixer Upper style to your home. I love these two!!
- Don’t live in the dark! Incorporate these five smart lighting solutions to create a bright and airy space no matter how many windows your rental has.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!