Photo via: makeit-loveit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- How to Build Plumbing Pipe Shelves from the Cavender Diary
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for…
- 12 Tool Hacks for Any Level of DIYer – How To Build It| Tool Hacks, DIY Tool Hacks, Home Improvement Hacks, Home Improvement 101, DIY Tips and Tricks, DIY and Tips and Tricks
- Please seat yourself would make a fun addition in your bathroom or powder room. Each sign is hand whitewashed and hand lettered by Pineapple South. Everything is done by hand (it is not digitalized or vinyl). It has a rope hanger on the back which allows it to hang nicely on a wall or could easily rest on a shelf. ::Dimensions:: 17 length x 11 height If you do not want the sign whitewashed, it can come in natural wood. Please identify this in the comment box or it will automatically be whitewashed. ::Customize:: Pineapple South is happy to turn any of your favorite quotes into a hand lettered sign. Please chat with me before ordering to see how we can make a custom sign for you. Usually ships in 3-5 business days. Because each sign is personalized, Pineapple South can not take returns, exchanges or give refunds for this item.
- How to Build DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- DIY Shelves | Easy DIY Floating Shelves for bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,closet | DIY bookshelves and Home Decor Ideas
- Two floating shelves four baskets yard sale mirror painted white = makeup vanity 🙂 I love my “closet room”! DIY makeup table organization
- A padded bench makes a lovely addition to any room of the house and also provides a nice seating area and a place to store items to keep …
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.