Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Natural Air Filters. Great during the Haze. 10 HOUSEPLANTS THAT CLEAN INDOOR AIR
- Indoor plants that clean indoor air. It is super easy to take care of these houseplants.
- how to paint thrift store futniture that has a veneer or finish on it How-to-paint-a-wood-dresser The dresser my cousin gave me does not match my room, so this is a good idea… Then again, Im still a teen, and gonna need my mom to Take me out ¦)
- It’s back to school time and usually what this means is busier schedules and a lot more time on the go. Marie from Blooming Homestead here to share some tips on how to help your family get organized with a DIY Family Command Center. Family Command Centers can be tricky because each family has different needs so …
- A cute way to hang curtains – just sew on ribbons and tie them to the rings. Untie to take down and clean.
- How to Clean Blinds -the easy way. If youre like me and you need every homemaking tip available, you will want to read this post. This will save you time cleaning your home. | www.thriftystories.com
- Ideas at the House: Ideas for an Organized Laundry Room – The Country …
- Apron-front and farmhouse-style sinks lend even the newest kitchen an air of history, so its no wonder that Joanna loves to use them in her renovations.
- Every home that uses a central heating or air conditioning system uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature of the home. Thermostats allow you to pick the temperature you want the room to be, while showing you the current temperature. There are several models of thermostats available for your home, from old fashioned mercury thermostats to digital thermostats that you can program. | What Thermostat Do I Need for My Home? from LoveToKnow
- How to clean a dishwasher. To do about every 6 months. Great to do when moving into a new home.
- Declutter kitchen counters – Check out these 11 clever ways you can rid your kitchen counters of clutter and be more organized!
- for the longest time, I thought I needed to be more organized; now I know I just needed less stuff minimalism