Photo via: carlaaston.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great blog on how to decorate above the kitchen cabinets.
- Top 10 IKEA Items to decorate your home on a budget!
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- DIY: How To Decorate Shelves – tutorial on decorating shelves in kitchen, den, etc. Lots of pictures & sketches – great info!
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- sanibel cabinets, green island, (granite or wood top) like the brick
- painted wood thrifted file cabinets, with the IKEA desk top… PERFECT for my sewing room!!! Dwellings By DeVore: Painting Laminate Furniture
- Thinking about painting kitchen cabinets? Click ahead to see a round up of our favorite paints colors for the job and see how it looks in a space…
- How on earth do you decorate when you have NO talent for it? You dont need talent. Just follow these tips on how to decorate from theboldabode.com.
- How to decorate with plates on a wall. Great tips on how to arrange and hang plates. Beautiful dish wall inspiration