Photo via: chiccalifornia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love hearts! And there is no better way to decorate for Valentine’s Day then with hearts! Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts shared a tutorial for Paper Strip Hearts and I just knew that I needed to make some! So here they are! They really are so fun and simple to make and would be […]
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- How to decorate with plates on a wall. Great tips on how to arrange and hang plates. Beautiful dish wall inspiration
- Ideas : How to Decorate a Room with a Vaulted / Cathedral Ceiling – Artwork and Accessories – Kylie M Interiors– Mimic the shape (maybe put a shelf above the window with art like this)
- awesome How to Decorate the Rooms with Plants – Pretty Designs by http://www.top-homedecorideas.xyz/bedroom-designs/how-to-decorate-the-rooms-with-plants-pretty-designs/
- How to decorate with textures! Fun tips for trending textures!
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- How to Mix Vintage and Modern Decor. Easy tips to add more farmhouse charm to any space.
- Getting ready for Valentines Day? These 20 Crafts and Printables will get your family in the mood to celebrate love.
- Add a pop of statement color to your home with one of these gorgeous, bold vintage area rugs. Theyre beautifully priced, too. sponsored myrugsusa
- Old beaten up vintage desk has been saved. With an electric sander, wood stain and black paint, this vintage desk received a rags to riches makeover
- Reclaimed Distressed Pallet Wood Family Name Personalized Sign Anniversary Wedding Valentines Day Housewarming Gift Wall Decor Art on Etsy, $45.00