Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to give any house farmhouse style – Great tips on how to make any home look…
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- Rustic Home Decor Ideas to go with any style you love- from traditional to modern and farmhouse. So many of these ideas you can make yourself!
- How to Mix Vintage and Modern Decor. Easy tips to add more farmhouse charm to any space.
- How to Paint and Distress these Farmhouse Style Mason Jars – Bathroom Storage and Accessories – Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Please seat yourself would make a fun addition in your bathroom or powder room. Each sign is hand whitewashed and hand lettered by Pineapple South. Everything is done by hand (it is not digitalized or vinyl). It has a rope hanger on the back which allows it to hang nicely on a wall or could easily rest on a shelf. ::Dimensions:: 17 length x 11 height If you do not want the sign whitewashed, it can come in natural wood. Please identify this in the comment box or it will automatically be whitewashed. ::Customize:: Pineapple South is happy to turn any of your favorite quotes into a hand lettered sign. Please chat with me before ordering to see how we can make a custom sign for you. Usually ships in 3-5 business days. Because each sign is personalized, Pineapple South can not take returns, exchanges or give refunds for this item.
- How to Build SIMPLE FLOATING SHELVES (…for any room in the house!)
- How To Style Any Table: Coffee Table Styling
- Use tape to give your washer and dryer new life. | 27 DIY Ways To Give Your House A Quick Pick-Me-Up
- 10 Ways to Add Farmhouse Style To Your Home
- This farmhouse style gallery wall for spring is complete with roses, faux greenery, and lot of antiques. Its the perfect way to welcome the new season.
- 10 Ways to Add Farmhouse Style by Barb Garrett, The Everyday Home