Photo via: justdecorate.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pottery Barn – How to Make a Beautiful Bed
- love this idea! I have always liked the ladder shelves just never thought of how Id use it…Benchwright Ladder Floor Storage at Pottery Barn | House & Home
- DIY::How to make a Pottery Barn Lantern for FIVE DOLLARS |
- Pottery Barn Styling Tips & Tricks Revealed – Part One – Excellent decorating tips!
- Pottery Barn Knockoff Series Part Two…when you are done with part two…check out Part One for more fun! Be inspired and create! ENJOY! : )
- Rustic Luxe | Pottery Barn
- Looking for a beautiful Pottery Barn inspired color palette for your home? Take a peek at this one for some inspiration.
- Yes, this could (almost) be your bedroom. But hurry, save up to 30% on your favorite Bedding before the sale ends! linkinprofile westelm
- Layer a rug over your headboard for a fresh look. homedecor
- wrap canvas in fabrics – recycle shirts, skirts, bedding or left over upholstery fabric
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home