Photo via: justagirlandherblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take popsicle sticks and paint each one a color of every wall in your house. Carry with you on the go to match furniture, curtains, decorations, etc.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Its summer, which in my house means a constant mess. The kids are making messes faster than I can clean them. But thats okay, because I know the trick. I Kids Activities (by Age), Organize cleaning, cleaning playroom, organizing, playroom, toys
- Don’t live in the dark! Incorporate these five smart lighting solutions to create a bright and airy space no matter how many windows your rental has.
- Learn how to give your kitchen cabinets an upgrade by filling in the empty space above the cabinets.
- Painting your garage floor is an easy way to spruce up your garage or create more living space in your home. Learn how to do it right the first time!
- They say a photo is worth 1000 words, but is your house screaming with family pictures?Learn how to elegantly use photographs in your decor!
- How to Clean Blinds -the easy way. If youre like me and you need every homemaking tip available, you will want to read this post. This will save you time cleaning your home. | www.thriftystories.com
- 20 Small Space Storage Ideas – remodelingguy.net diy storage organize
- Thinking about painting kitchen cabinets? Click ahead to see a round up of our favorite paints colors for the job and see how it looks in a space…
- How to Build SIMPLE FLOATING SHELVES (…for any room in the house!)