Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple tutorial to help you remove wax residue from candle jars and use them in your home decor. I love how these turned out!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- How to Paint and Distress these Farmhouse Style Mason Jars – Bathroom Storage and Accessories – Mason Jar Crafts Love
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- Great use for the days of the week pill organizers. Labels took about 10 minutes to make. Great for keeping in the car, at even at home.
- DIY Wall Decor Using Dollar Tree Trays and Dollar Tree Stickers.
- Make Your Own Labels
- A tried and true method. Cut scrap paper to the size of the frame and mark the nail location on the paper. Using painters tape, move the paper templates around the wall until satisfied. Then hammer the nail through the marks. Remove the paper template and hang!
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Gardening: Daisies centerpiece with limes in mason jar
- Mason Jar Bathroom Organizer.
- How on earth do you decorate when you have NO talent for it? You dont need talent. Just follow these tips on how to decorate from theboldabode.com.