Photo via: premeditatedleftovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Organized Wrapping Station | Gift bags, Tissue, Wrapping Paper @ Ribbon. DIY home storage organization.
- How to Arrange a Picture Display Use craft paper to trace and cutout each item to be hung. Use painters tape to put them up on the wall which allows you to move them around easily. Also label each paper square to get just the right mix of photos and art pieces. GENIUS
- How to Decorate a Studio Apartment 1. Maximized Use & Layout. Throw some stools under an end table to pull out for extra seating when needed. Have a coffee table that doubles as great storage, or even a chair. Hang shelves from the ceiling. Leave plenty of walking space where possible to make the studio feel relatively roomy.
- Family photo wall! love the big letter.. could decorate with paper and mode podge to secure
- I love hearts! And there is no better way to decorate for Valentine’s Day then with hearts! Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts shared a tutorial for Paper Strip Hearts and I just knew that I needed to make some! So here they are! They really are so fun and simple to make and would be […]
- 6. Dont throw away those tins cans, spray paint them and use them as pots, vases, or pencil organizers! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Book Tree – Use coupon inserts from your local paper to create folded trees you can put on your mantel. tutorial
- Vases filled with beautiful bath soaps and sponges – like how they vary in height and are finished off with silky dark brown ropes and tassels
- How to paint stripes on curtains using freezer paper! I have drop cloth curtains Ive been meaning to paint… heres how!
- The television is a fact of modern life, but it doesnt have to be a modern eyesore! Use these ideas and tutorials to hide or decorate around the TV, electronics, and cords.
- Love this look, old vases. What to do with all those extra vases you have stashed outside….
- French Interior Design – How to Decorate Like a French Woman