Photo via: ohohblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ho- Ho-Ho-Hot Dogs: Turn a basic hot dog into a Christmas stocking with some tooth picks and cream cheese then serve them as yummy appetizers at your Christmas party. Find more easy and make ahead Christmas appetizers recipes and ideas that are perfect Christmas dinner and parties here.
- Painting your garage floor is an easy way to spruce up your garage or create more living space in your home. Learn how to do it right the first time!
- It’s back to school time and usually what this means is busier schedules and a lot more time on the go. Marie from Blooming Homestead here to share some tips on how to help your family get organized with a DIY Family Command Center. Family Command Centers can be tricky because each family has different needs so …
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- Get great rustic kitchen decor ideas here — ideas on storage, decor and more all with a rustic twist!
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …
- DIY curtain panels using Kravets Windsor Smith Riad in Clove fabric. Learn more about this office space along with ways you can get the same look!
- Pottery Barn Knockoff Series Part Two…when you are done with part two…check out Part One for more fun! Be inspired and create! ENJOY! : )
- Artistic ways to drape sheer curtains (visit the site to see more ideas) / Ötletes Blog
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- For guests. Have a basket filled with towels and toiletries to help them feel more welcome and save you the trouble of doing it on the fly
- Refresh any room with this hand-tufted wool rug featuring a Moroccan tile motif. Get this great find and more home decor at up to 70% off at jossandmain.com