Photo via: homebackyard.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this idea! I have always liked the ladder shelves just never thought of how Id use it…Benchwright Ladder Floor Storage at Pottery Barn | House & Home
- Simple tutorial to help you remove wax residue from candle jars and use them in your home decor. I love how these turned out!
- Designer and TV personality Tommy Smythe shares his bookcase styling tips. If your bookcase is low and long… Lay books flat (see below) or cluster them vertically on shelves to mix things up. Take advantage of the multi-functional upper level;…
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for…
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- Two floating shelves four baskets yard sale mirror painted white = makeup vanity 🙂 I love my “closet room”! DIY makeup table organization
- I pinned another pic of this in Living Spaces but this one is to remind me to make it. I love these shadow boxes…anything to bring green into a house. These could be an answer to a few decorating questions in my parents house too…
- How to Build SIMPLE FLOATING SHELVES (…for any room in the house!)
- great idea. u can buy these shelves and fabric drawers at target, fred meyers, walmart… and I swear theyre on sale every other week. check your local ads.
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- Shop Set of 3 Glass Canisters. Simple bathroom storage with a retro feel. Handmade glass canisters with nesting lids update a classic apothecary look.
- 6 easy ways to add Fixer Upper style to your home. I love these two!!