Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- this ikea hack is awesome! She took a bookcase and an old IKEA EXPEDIT (now IKEA KALLAX) and made this long storage unit/tv console. I think we could do this!
- You wont believe the before pic! IKEA Rast Hack: New Nightstands
- Billy bookcases from ikea, with the backs painted and trimmed out with molding…a great cheap solution….looks like a built-in
- the pink tumbleweed – click twice on picture to see blog and directions for behind the sofa table
- Dresser Hutch Turned Sofa Table Or Shelf.
- 30 Cheap and Easy Home Decor Hacks Are Borderline Genius
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Give Your Old Bathroom Cabinets A Facelift – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- Moving aint cheap! If youve only got pennies left over from your move and can only afford a cheap table and mismatched chairs, dont get yourself down. Spruce them up with some spray paint and make your miscellaneous look masterful. Check out our pin about painting furniture for tips!
- 50 Genius Storage Ideas (all very cheap and easy!) Great for organizing and small houses.
- 21 Cheap And Easy Decorating Tricks For Renters