Photo via: organizinghomelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect!! This is DIY ladies with shelves, doors and lights from Ikea!
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- After looking at all the chicness that is in The Big Book of Chic, I decided cornice boards are the most fabulous way to dress a window. It took me a little longer than I expected to look at every single page of the book – but thats why Miles named it The BIG Book of…
- DIY Book Page Botanical Art | Blesser House – So pretty and cheap!
- IKEA – SKOGSTA, Wall shelf, Solid wood is a durable natural material.The shelf becomes one with the wall thanks to the concealed mounting hardware.
- DIY: How To Decorate Shelves – tutorial on decorating shelves in kitchen, den, etc. Lots of pictures & sketches – great info!
- Easy DIY open shelves tutorial – so elegant!
- 15 Creative Clothes Drying Racks | Apartment Therapy
- 10 DIY Laundry Drying Racks For Small Spaces
- Wired baskets stand in for luggage racks, and made-in-Austin sconces allow her guests to read without disturbing their roommates.
- Hang magazine racks as fruit/vegetable holders.
- Easy shower organization for a family of five. Shower Rod across the back of the shower and designated racks for each person. Ma and Pa are sharing the big one, big brother has his own, and the two little girls share one.