Photo via: organizinghomelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- Perfect!! This is DIY ladies with shelves, doors and lights from Ikea!
- This would be cool with my sheet music in the background, especially the old Disney song book that is falling apart. – Ideas In Crafting
- Book Tree – Use coupon inserts from your local paper to create folded trees you can put on your mantel. tutorial
- DIY Book Page Botanical Art | Blesser House – So pretty and cheap!
- After looking at all the chicness that is in The Big Book of Chic, I decided cornice boards are the most fabulous way to dress a window. It took me a little longer than I expected to look at every single page of the book – but thats why Miles named it The BIG Book of…
- IKEA – SKOGSTA, Wall shelf, Solid wood is a durable natural material.The shelf becomes one with the wall thanks to the concealed mounting hardware.
- DIY: How To Decorate Shelves – tutorial on decorating shelves in kitchen, den, etc. Lots of pictures & sketches – great info!
- Easy DIY open shelves tutorial – so elegant!
- Easy shower organization for a family of five. Shower Rod across the back of the shower and designated racks for each person. Ma and Pa are sharing the big one, big brother has his own, and the two little girls share one.
- Hang magazine racks as fruit/vegetable holders.