Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Image detail for -… montage wall filled with candid pictures of our family adventures
- Foyer with dark hardwood floors and herringbone detail. Soft gray walls are Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore.
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Three steps for thinking about how to get better closet organization. Great closet image inspiration too!
- Google Image Result for http://www.fixer-upper-home.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/3113002.png
- Mirrored console, curated prints, transom, floors
- Shabby Chic Pink A gorgeous white buffet is the focus of this shabby chic master bathroom by RMS user MyLittleYellowHouse. The pink walls and frills are a soft contrast against the white buffet and mirror and make this space perfect for any girly girl. HGTV Idea
- .Shutters for covering sliding glass door
- For a tabletop focal point, nothing draws attention like our arrangement of faux dahlias, complete with a glass vase filled with pinecones. From top to bottom, it tells a story of color, texture and style. Handcrafted exclusively for Pier 1—and you.
- These 12 perfectly pink kitchens knock it out of the park. From pink cabinets, flooring, lighting, appliances and everything else you can image, theyve got pink in all the right places.