Photo via: wayfair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The television is a fact of modern life, but it doesnt have to be a modern eyesore! Use these ideas and tutorials to hide or decorate around the TV, electronics, and cords.
- How to Choose the Right Art for a Room Photos | Architectural Digest | large artwork paintings and sculpture for modern residential interiors | sitting room | contemporary interior design ideas | fine art | buying art | decorating with artwork
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- SPELLBOUND cabinet doors have a lace of metallic flowers, each part of its flowers are carefully handmade. This modern cabinet has four doors.
- Modern Farmhouse Bedroom!
- Rustic Home Decor Ideas to go with any style you love- from traditional to modern and farmhouse. So many of these ideas you can make yourself!
- How to Mix Vintage and Modern Decor. Easy tips to add more farmhouse charm to any space.
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- Life just wouldnt be the same without cupcakes, cookies and all the chocolates! This design is for those who keep our sweet tooths satisfied and our hearts full! ♥ Our fine art chalkboard prints will
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …