Photo via: statigr.am
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shooting STYLED the book, was definitely a labor of love for me on many fronts. It took over a year to concept/produce/shoot/edit. It also took some very talented people to produce like my friends Scott Horne who helped style it and David Tsay who shot it, and at times I even said that it felt… Read More …
- Easy Easter centerpiece filled with eggs and tulips. Get the details at www.julieblanner.com
- So youre not a trained interior designer, but you want your home to look like you are! Learn how to design a room you love with confidence with this simple process!
- Who knew you could DIY candles by mixing them with other scents! By mixing this vanilla candle with coffee beans, you can enhance your home with the smell of french vanilla coffee! Perfect for early fall mornings.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- I love hearts! And there is no better way to decorate for Valentine’s Day then with hearts! Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts shared a tutorial for Paper Strip Hearts and I just knew that I needed to make some! So here they are! They really are so fun and simple to make and would be […]
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- Simple tutorial to help you remove wax residue from candle jars and use them in your home decor. I love how these turned out!
- Its so good to be home – Printable Poster – Typography Print Black & White Wall Art Poster Print – Coco Jones Quote
- I love the simple styling of these bathroom shelves!
- Replica Chanel Tray by CopacabanaBeach on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/251703618/replica-chanel-tray
- Coco Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Black Coffee Metallic Glaze, painted and glazed hutch