Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As an artist, this homeowner was no stranger to painting. But the house was the biggest project they would ever take on. That’s why they chose Olympic® ONE® Exterior paint. With blue and green shades that reflected the homeowner’s personality and a weather-resistant finish for durability, the home will look like a masterpiece for years to come.
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Fashionable Turquoise Bedroom Ideas | Create a beautiful focal point by painting your ceiling with turquoise and keeping everything in white or neutral. It is best accentuated with a chandelier that sparkles like gold to give you a modern glamour.
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Use gold leaf to transform old toys to cool decor pieces!
- DIY Leaf Mason Jars. ♥
- Come on by for a Fall Home Tour at The Happy Housie
- using wire baskets to organize your Happy Planner collection by mambi Design Team member Liz Nielson | me & my Big ideas
- Reaffirm your love for their junk! So happy Elūm made this card.
- House Happy: Sofa Styling
- Please check our homepage for the latest SHOP UPDATE to ensure accurate processing time. Due to high volume of orders our turnaround times have varied. Were happy to accommodate delivery dates if agreed upon before purchase. Please message us!
- 3 Easy Ways to Create Your Happy Place at Home — Sponsored by ForRent.com