Photo via: modernmasterscafe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is your living room missing something? These accent chairs are the perfect solution for empty corners. Visit AllModern today and sign up for exclusive access to deals on everything you need for your modern home at up to 60% off with free shipping on orders over $49.
- Bonjour mon amours! Now this post is for all of you people who only have a dime and a laundry closet to your name. I would love to have my laundry room look like a spa, but that will have to wait until my next home…or lifetime. This is all I had to work with, …
- Fashionable Turquoise Bedroom Ideas | Create a beautiful focal point by painting your ceiling with turquoise and keeping everything in white or neutral. It is best accentuated with a chandelier that sparkles like gold to give you a modern glamour.
- DIY Wood Pallet Accent Wall for Living Room
- So excited to share my laundry room makeover reveal! Come see how new flooring…
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- Make awesome mid century modern honeycomb shelves for less than $10 using popsicle sticks! These West Elm worthy hexagon shelves add warmth and dimension to any gallery wall and also look great on their own. Click for instructions and free downloadable template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- painted wood thrifted file cabinets, with the IKEA desk top… PERFECT for my sewing room!!! Dwellings By DeVore: Painting Laminate Furniture
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams. These neutrals would look good with any accent color.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!