Photo via: thecardswedrew.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Learn how to make your very own quote canvas with a few simple steps.
- So youre not a trained interior designer, but you want your home to look like you are! Learn how to design a room you love with confidence with this simple process!
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- Learn how to paint cabinets with this step-by-step video tutorial, which makes this a popular pin!
- a website that shows you how to take normal Ikea products and turn them into other awesome things for your house! lots of ideas here!
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- Learn how to paint furniture and get a smooth finish for your next painting project. Detailed video and written instructions will give you the tools to update your furniture.
- How to replace a door weatherstrip, simple updates to make to a home to help save money on heating and cooling costs. This very easy home improvement is explained with full step-by-step tutorial. Get those Spring home updates started!
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!