Photo via: thegraphicsfairy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use this simple DIY wreath technique to make a gorgeous year-round wreath for your front door. Super fast and super inexpensive!
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- Simple, fast and easy no sew window treatments that I posted about on my blog are being featured in First Magazine | InMyOwnStyle
- Learn how to add chunky window trim the easy way without any complicated miter cuts or special equipment.
- Painting your garage floor is an easy way to spruce up your garage or create more living space in your home. Learn how to do it right the first time!
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- Everyone Should Learn How to Hang Curtains in The Right Way – Top Inspirations
- Stencil letters onto a thrift store painting.
- How to Make Curtains: Try this super simple sewing technique. Make an entire curtain with only sewing straight lines. Great tutorial with a video!
- Simply Faux Painting: August 2010. Dry brush technique.
- Faux Verdigris Finish Paint Technique. Great on Furniture, Home Decor Projects and crafts. Thicketworks for Graphics Fairy.
- Frosty evenings are happier spent snuggled up by a cozy fire! Mantels are blank canvases– full of potential and easily interchangeable for the time of year. If you don’t know where to start when it comes to decorating your mantel, don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be tricky! CLICK to get tips for decorating your mantel by playing with color, texture and themes like a pro!