Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- We’re pretty convinced that mid-century design will never go out of style. So the permanence and investment in a brass, eclectic lighting fixture shouldn’t be as scary as it seems.
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Instantly Upgrade Your Home
- Such an easy and quick build!! And so cheap too! This DIY upholstered X-bench using only 2×4 comes with free plans!
- DIY home improvement ideas can help you make big impact upgrades even in with a small budget. If you need some cheap home improvements, this will help you!
- Contemporary Living Room with Floor to ceiling light grey stacked stone fireplace.
- Bring some much-needed light to any nook with this easy-to-make series of pendant lights.
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Love this curtain rod DIY! Allows you to block light from the sides and still be stylish!
- Make the Plain Space Fun Using a DIY Pendant Cage Light with a Wooden Box.
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- A small nook with a light, pillows, shelves, and drawer storage. Not only is it relaxing but it would make great use for the space under stairs, especially in a finished basement. It also looks comfy enough for children to use for sleep overs or severe weather.