Photo via: forrent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is your living room missing something? These accent chairs are the perfect solution for empty corners. Visit AllModern today and sign up for exclusive access to deals on everything you need for your modern home at up to 60% off with free shipping on orders over $49.
- Friday Feature: Living Room – 5 Take away decorating tips you can apply to your own space!
- Decorating Your Living Room on a Budget • Tips & Ideas!
- Today I don’t want to share with you my dining room alone but some basic tips about design and color. I am a firm believer that YOUR home should speak about you. It should be a place that you love because it is not just pleasant to look at but because it warms up your soul. A home and a house are NOT the …
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- The New Neutrals! Tips Ideas on the new neutral decorating colors for today! home decor
- Frosty evenings are happier spent snuggled up by a cozy fire! Mantels are blank canvases– full of potential and easily interchangeable for the time of year. If you don’t know where to start when it comes to decorating your mantel, don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be tricky! CLICK to get tips for decorating your mantel by playing with color, texture and themes like a pro!
- Painting a room is a big job but these painting tips can save you time and money! Lets talk brushes, equipment you need and what you dont.
- Tips on where to even begin when you want to redecorate a room. How to start decorating.
- Living Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget – Super ideaaa! How fun is this?!
- Living After Midnite: Room for Style: Interior Decorating: Caribbean Style by jackiegiardina, via Flickr
- Great ideas for decorating with Greenery, Pantone’s color of the year, in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom and throughout the house.