Photo via: studioten25.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Custom Jewelry Bust. I love this! What a great way to display a special necklace! Cute for decor; cover it with fabric or your choice!
- Love this!!!
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- Great tips on painting a room quick and easy!! LOVE this! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Use a small shelf to have things accessible but up off the counters. Love getting stuff off the counters and having them clear.
- I cant even believe what this kitchen looked like before! I love this DIY skinnylap wall and farmhouse style coffee bar.
- Love everything about this . Simple but chic asf .
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love..
- Emily Rectangular Storage Ottoman, Gray Trellis, $99 @ Walmart. They have a few pieces that match this… I LOVE the pattern!
- Getting ready for Valentines Day? These 20 Crafts and Printables will get your family in the mood to celebrate love.
- possible display idea for the niche outside of the bedroom….not these items specifically but how they are placed. Love the use of branches.
- diy home sweet home: 10 Ways to Make Your Laundry Room . Look Amazing. Love the idea of putting the shelf to cover the gap.