Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love You to the Moon and Back Wall Art @craftsavvy @sarahowens craftwarehouse chalkboard diy art marquee lights
- Beautiful Library Lights – Design Chic – love the baskets in the bookcase!
- love this idea! I have always liked the ladder shelves just never thought of how Id use it…Benchwright Ladder Floor Storage at Pottery Barn | House & Home
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- 31 Days to a Wardrobe Youll Actually love, a complete step-by-step process to not only cleaning out your closet but also to intentionally think about how you approach the clothing you currently have to build amazing outfits that you will actually love to wear.
- Cedar boards cut to make faux wood beams for where we opened up our wall. Love the rustic look!
- Love this idea of the chalkboard in the inside of a cabinet. Can be used for notes, meal planning, etc
- Love the cozy look and feel
- Emily Rectangular Storage Ottoman, Gray Trellis, $99 @ Walmart. They have a few pieces that match this… I LOVE the pattern!
- easy way to dress up old fire place. Love the mantle so cozy looking
- Amazing DIY Kitchen Makeover, love the open cabinets above the microwave and the shelving below the cabinets
- While we love a simple bookshelf, they’re not suitable for every space. Whether youre on the hunt for small-space shelving, storage shelving or simply something more eccentric, get inspired by these creatively unconventional, sometimes quirky and always stylish ideas. By Adena Leigh