Photo via: laurawinslowphotography.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eclectic gallery wall on dark charcoal walls | console decorated with pumpkins and fall flowers
- A roundup of fun, trendy and beautiful free printables for gallery walls. From cameras to oceans to inspirational quotes, weve got your hip prints here.
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- Beautiful bedroom features a gray wingback bed with silver nailhead trim dressed in soft white …
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Love counters and cabinet color. Rich and different
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- 12 Awesome TV Gallery Walls | byDawnNicole.com tvgallerywalls homedecor diy
- Family photo wall! love the big letter.. could decorate with paper and mode podge to secure
- Emily Rectangular Storage Ottoman, Gray Trellis, $99 @ Walmart. They have a few pieces that match this… I LOVE the pattern!
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!