Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- Fireplace with herringbone pattern brick work and built in shelving – by Rafterhouse.
- Loving the simplicity of this chandelier project! This looks like it is straight out of Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters!
- Often, fireplace mantel is a focal point of a room and yet we struggle to figure out how to decorate this beautiful feature. Should it hold family photos? Or
- Stackstone wall and bench (stackstonefireplaces) (stackstone fireplace with hearth and mantle)
- 20 Romantic Fireplace Candle Ideas
- Loving her paint colors and style – esp. Sherwin Williams Lotus Petal paint color
- Decorating, living with, and loving, a brown sofa
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- 10 Ways to Add Farmhouse Style by Barb Garrett, The Everyday Home