Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- Fireplace with herringbone pattern brick work and built in shelving – by Rafterhouse.
- Loving the simplicity of this chandelier project! This looks like it is straight out of Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters!
- Contemporary Living Room with Floor to ceiling light grey stacked stone fireplace.
- Stackstone wall and bench (stackstonefireplaces) (stackstone fireplace with hearth and mantle)
- family room with built-in design. fireplace below flat screen.
- 20 Romantic Fireplace Candle Ideas
- Often, fireplace mantel is a focal point of a room and yet we struggle to figure out how to decorate this beautiful feature. Should it hold family photos? Or
- Decorating, living with, and loving, a brown sofa
- Im loving this wall arrangement!! Def!!
- Loving her paint colors and style – esp. Sherwin Williams Lotus Petal paint color
- While we love a simple bookshelf, they’re not suitable for every space. Whether youre on the hunt for small-space shelving, storage shelving or simply something more eccentric, get inspired by these creatively unconventional, sometimes quirky and always stylish ideas. By Adena Leigh