Photo via: simpledetailsblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great use for the days of the week pill organizers. Labels took about 10 minutes to make. Great for keeping in the car, at even at home.
- All The Good Smells: How To Make Your Own Home Cleaners Using Essential Oils
- Make Your Own Grilling Planks! • The Vanderveen House
- Learn how to make your very own quote canvas with a few simple steps.
- How to Make DIY String Art Tutorial: A step by step guide to creating your own beautiful string art design!
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- How to remove jar labels and stickers and odors from containers.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to transform $5 thrift store doors with wheels and paint to make one of a kind rolling doors for a doorway | In My Own Style
- Make awesome mid century modern honeycomb shelves for less than $10 using popsicle sticks! These West Elm worthy hexagon shelves add warmth and dimension to any gallery wall and also look great on their own. Click for instructions and free downloadable template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style
- A checklist of what youll need when moving into your first apartment | Ready to strike out on your own?