Photo via: organicdailypost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take advantage of wasted space in your pantry
- Painting your garage floor is an easy way to spruce up your garage or create more living space in your home. Learn how to do it right the first time!
- A layout living room guide – great suggestions for including kid space
- Drop zone when you dont have space for a mud room
- A small nook with a light, pillows, shelves, and drawer storage. Not only is it relaxing but it would make great use for the space under stairs, especially in a finished basement. It also looks comfy enough for children to use for sleep overs or severe weather.
- Thinking about painting kitchen cabinets? Click ahead to see a round up of our favorite paints colors for the job and see how it looks in a space…
- Save floor space and create a sense of airiness in a bedroom by using a bracketed shelf instead of a nightstand.
- Retractable bookshelves inside Claudio Silvestrins home. Essential to a minimalist interior is having enough storage space.
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- Home improvement outside space. Kerb appeal. Garden DIY. Wheelie bin shed. Door wreath. Garden decor.
- 7 Affordable Ways To Add Character To Your Home. Great advice! Budget decor, beautiful and affordable furniture to complete your space!
- Make the Plain Space Fun Using a DIY Pendant Cage Light with a Wooden Box.