Photo via: restorationhardware.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- A Fall White Pumpkin Table with touches of green and purple – a creamy alternative for decorating this season!
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- We all know that youngsters need to get a good night’s sleep. And thanks to our collection of kids beds, they’ll get just that. If you’re looking for kids bedroom furniture that’s made to last, The Land of Nod has everything you need for a cozy (yet durable) nest. From a twin and full to bunk beds and daybeds, there’s a size and style to suit every bedroom design. Now, making the bed is another story.
- Painting interior doors black is an inexpensive way to update the interior of a home – especially if you also choose beautiful new hardware.
- IKEA – SKOGSTA, Wall shelf, Solid wood is a durable natural material.The shelf becomes one with the wall thanks to the concealed mounting hardware.
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- Kitchen Countertop Marble and Look-alike Alternatives | Classy Glam Living Statuario statuarietto calacatta carrera Caesarstone calacatta Nuvo Super white granite
- Premium Complete Collection Shift Design – NEW 3/2 | Stone & Violet
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- 7 Creative, Good-Looking Paint Projects for the Incredibly Lazy, a home decor post from the blog Apartment Therapy Main, written by Apartment Therapy on Bloglovin’
- Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White