Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- mid-century modern PAX
- turquoise contemporary feminine bedroom | modern furniture set | round turquoise table lamp | low bed without headboard | contemporary headboard ideas | turquoise bedroom bench | green blue and turquoise abstract canvas print | large oversized artwork as headboard | residential interior design ideas | picked out home decor | modern home decor blog | contemporary sculpture in bedroom
- We’re pretty convinced that mid-century design will never go out of style. So the permanence and investment in a brass, eclectic lighting fixture shouldn’t be as scary as it seems.
- Dresser Hutch Turned Sofa Table Or Shelf.
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- twin bed out of a dresser with secret hiding place built in underneath! I am going to do this with a Full size bed… but make little head board and footboard and possibly a step or two.
- how to paint thrift store futniture that has a veneer or finish on it How-to-paint-a-wood-dresser The dresser my cousin gave me does not match my room, so this is a good idea… Then again, Im still a teen, and gonna need my mom to Take me out ¦)
- Dresser as a Footboard | 27 Ways To Rethink Your Bed
- Farm Fresh Homestead. Charcoal gray farmhouse dresser with cup pulls. DIY. Milk paint. Vintage
- colors for dining room. Introduce blue from the china but still using the gray and tan neutral from living room
- Why not go for a bold, blue sofa? Our Dakota look fantastic in indigo linen, especially when paired with a patterned rug.
- From blue glass porcelain tile to blue mosaics…