Photo via: studio-mcgee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Parley Project – Studio McGee.
- Studio McGees top marble alternatives.
- Learn her tips for mixing patterns.
- How to Decorate a Studio Apartment 1. Maximized Use & Layout. Throw some stools under an end table to pull out for extra seating when needed. Have a coffee table that doubles as great storage, or even a chair. Hang shelves from the ceiling. Leave plenty of walking space where possible to make the studio feel relatively roomy.
- Beautiful, simple, traditional summer home tour full of diy decorating ideas | maisondepax.com
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- FOAM crown molding is easier to install than traditional molding, but once its up, it looks the same! No power tools required, it is installed with glue. Pre-made corners available too! DIY home upgrades for the beginning remodeler.
- How to choose a farmhouse sink and the pros and cons of having one! | Farmhouse Kitchen Decor | How to Choose Kitchen Appliances | Best Kitchen Sinks | Kitchen Renovation Tips and Tricks || Lauren McBride
- Jaune moutarde nest pas jaune curry || Couleur Locale – Draps en lin moutarde
- Get the Look: California Eclectic Tips: 1. Never be too matchy-matchy. 2. A warm, neutral space with pops of color with achieve that effortless boho look. 3. Mixing textures and patterns will add a cozy, lived-in feel. 4. Dont forget to add plants and personal treasures to bring some life to your space!
- How to Mix Vintage and Modern Decor. Easy tips to add more farmhouse charm to any space.
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts