Photo via: coconutheadsurvivalguide.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Two floating shelves four baskets yard sale mirror painted white = makeup vanity 🙂 I love my “closet room”! DIY makeup table organization
- I know this is for little girls. But good idea for my closet:) Since I cant have any doors in my house.
- Bonjour mon amours! Now this post is for all of you people who only have a dime and a laundry closet to your name. I would love to have my laundry room look like a spa, but that will have to wait until my next home…or lifetime. This is all I had to work with, …
- These 12 perfectly pink kitchens knock it out of the park. From pink cabinets, flooring, lighting, appliances and everything else you can image, theyve got pink in all the right places.
- Why not go for a bold, blue sofa? Our Dakota look fantastic in indigo linen, especially when paired with a patterned rug.
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Instantly Upgrade Your Home
- Three steps for thinking about how to get better closet organization. Great closet image inspiration too!
- Closet Organizing, for the rest of us!
- Make the most of your small closet with these genius organization tips.
- Organized Wrapping Station | Gift bags, Tissue, Wrapping Paper @ Ribbon. DIY home storage organization.
- It’s back to school time and usually what this means is busier schedules and a lot more time on the go. Marie from Blooming Homestead here to share some tips on how to help your family get organized with a DIY Family Command Center. Family Command Centers can be tricky because each family has different needs so …