Photo via: zillow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- SAVE WITH THESE NEW COUPON CODES… use the code GOOD10 for 10% off ($50 minimum). BETTER15 for 15% off ($75 minimum). BEST20 for 20% off ($100 minimum). This listing is for one set of REVERSIBLE Give thanks/ jingle bells… one side thanksgiving/ fall decor and give it a little turn and they are christmas blocks… The overall size when set up is 7×24 ish… give or take 🙂 To see the other reversible item check out my other listings… . thanks STICK WITH ME VINYLS…Look for my Facebook page www.facebook.com/stickwithmevinyls for more ideas and upcoming events. Thank you for stopping by my little shop… I hope you enjoy. All of my items are hand made by me. The wood cutting, painting, sanding, vinyling and packaging. There maybe some imperfections in the wood (knots, holes, etc.) I try my best to fill any holes or cracks but it is wood and they might be noticeable… I will not make you a new one because of this…I am a busy mom of 4 very active hockey children so please check for current turn around/shipping times . The day of the sale is not included in this. Sometimes life gets crazy around here with hockey, school, homework, gymnastic and soccer so please understand I am working as fast as I can but things can come up and it may take a day or two longer. Unless otherwise noted. Some orders of 3 or more items may take longer to fill so please be patient. Please convo me with any questions. Or Rush orders… Any order that does not specify which color combo you would like, will be made in the color of the sample. So please specify if you would like a certain color… Every once in a while I may make a mistake… I am just one person… Please let me know if that happens right away so I can fix it ASAP. All items are shipped to the address in your etsy account so please double check that you have an updated address. The customer is responsible for the address information. So if the incorrect address is given, the customer will be charged actual shipping charges to reship. Refused or Returned packages… Shipping is very expensive these days. so if the customer refused the package actual shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds. Which means the refund will be less than what you paid… Once I ship an item it is out of my hands… I have no control over the post office… which sometimes may take a while to ship. I ship all of my items in flat rate priority packaging… which typically take 1-3 days to ship.. But some times during the holidays and busy seasons may take longer.. this is not my fault.. I only have control over me and my little shop not the PO If you would like this to be shipped as a gift please note a different address. If you would like to add a special little note PLEASE use this listing to cover the card. https://www.etsy.com/listing/128824915/add-a-thank-you-congratulations-we-love? Thanks Again… and have a good day
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- It’s official: you’re bored with your floor. Break your space up with a blast of color or bold graphic. Rugs are an easy way to update any room and they dont have to break the budget. Visit AllModern and sign up today to get exclusive access to deals up to 65% off.
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- If youre a busy woman wit the desire but not the time to put together a cheerful and colorful breakfast room, this post is for you! Ive chosen some of my favorite artwork and put it together with Wayfair furniture (some of which Im planning to buy for my own new house) to create a beautiful room. All items are available for purchase. Just click the images to learn more.
- In case you were wondering how interior designers tables are styled so well. There IS a formula!.
- Every home that uses a central heating or air conditioning system uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature of the home. Thermostats allow you to pick the temperature you want the room to be, while showing you the current temperature. There are several models of thermostats available for your home, from old fashioned mercury thermostats to digital thermostats that you can program. | What Thermostat Do I Need for My Home? from LoveToKnow
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- If you are looking for fun and creative ways to decorate and you have a lot of hangers just lying around, there are many crafts that you can do with those hangers. Using hangers for decorating is great because they offer organization as well as decoration. Whether you need a cute way…
- I love hearts! And there is no better way to decorate for Valentine’s Day then with hearts! Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts shared a tutorial for Paper Strip Hearts and I just knew that I needed to make some! So here they are! They really are so fun and simple to make and would be […]